Tuesday, April 28, 2009
project pet
Well, I finally got a job with a no-kill animal shelter in columbia. I've been trying to get on with project pet for sometime now and I finally did. The pay blows but, it's a little better than it was at Ross and I'm loving what I do. Some folks may find it weird that a person loves cleaning poo and playing with smelly dogs, but I truely love it. It's a challenge and I'm known for boring easily. Today I got to draw blood on a cat and a dog in almost a year and I was so excited. I love to draw blood. Again I don't know why but I do. The best part is I can become attached to the animals and I know they won't get euthanised!! Anyway I'm happy for now and I'm loving it. So, as long as I can behave myself things should go well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm going to the Dr tomorrow and plan on getting some xanax! I'll throw some your way so that you behave! :)
ReplyDelete